Frequently Asked Questions
We accept electronic check and major credit card brands including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Debit cards with a credit card logo are also accepted and are processed as a credit card transaction. Please be aware that some of these payment methods may not be accepted depending on the type of payment transaction.
You will receive a payment confirmation page that displays the details of the payment transaction. Additionally, if you entered a valid email address, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive the email notification, please check your Spam folder.
If you need to cancel a payment, please click on the "Contact Us" link on the previous window to contact a customer service representative. The customer service representative will be able to assist you with cancelling a payment.
There are a few common reasons why payments fail. To avoid these common reasons:
- Double check the credit card or account information you have entered. You may have incorrectly entered a number which prevents our system from recognizing your card or account correctly.
- Make sure the payment method you are using has adequate funds to cover the payment amount.
- Make sure your credit card has not expired or your bank account has not expired.
- If your credit card is issued through a bank outside of the United States, there may be instances when your payment is not authorized. Some banks do not authorize international payments. If this occurs, contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Some credit cards have limits for the maximum sum that can be withdrawn in a single transaction. Check to make sure the payment amount does not exceed your maximum sum limit.